My son has been sicky with a nasty stomach virus. So sad. He's been lethargic and needy and out of the blue told me that he would feel much better if only he had some blueberry pie. Being sick myself and talking care of two sick kids is no fun and having to make blueberry pie on top of that seemed like an impossible task. So instead we made some fake blueberry pie. Actually, Enzo made it all by himself. I just threw out directions.
Fake Blueberry Pie
- One sheet frozen puff pastry
- frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Defrost the puff pastry sheet for 15 minutes.
- Cut round pieces of puff pastry using your remekin same as you would a cookie cutter.
- Fill the remekin 3/4 full with frozen blueberries.
- Add sugar and cinnamon to taste
- Cover with the puff pastry circle
- Cook for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with whip cream.